Recent Posts

About Me - An Introduction

By 12:52 AM



Hi there!
So this is my first post on this blog and I'm not quite sure how to describe myself. Well here goes! 

First off... I'm June, but some of you may have known me as DL on my old Youtube channel "DeeElleLy." I've decided to change my name to June, which is probably a lot easier for my followers/subscribers to pronounce.

Why I'm starting a Fashion and Beauty Blog!
Let's go back to my first year of college, when I became more interested makeup and fashion because my sister introduced me to beauty videos on Youtube. Youtube was fairly new and I didn't know that there were girls (and women) who did beauty videos on Youtube. When I found out, I was obsessed (and I still am). I love making videos since high school and was actually a film major in college, so the idea of Youtube was SO COOL to me. I learned a lot about makeup and fashion through Youtube. I really wanted to make Youtube videos, but I was too embarrassed to start a channel. It took me a good two or so years to actually start my own beauty channel. I also realized that a lot of the Youtubers have their own blogs, which is so cool in my opinion. So I've decided to make one as well, my own beauty diary to share with everyone! My beauty diary beauty blog posts will have anything from outfit pairings/styling to makeup tutorials to nails, anything and everything beauty related <3

So I really hope that you will follow me on my journey to fashion/beauty! Let us share beauty secrets...and become really good friends~ Let's expand the fashion and beauty community & be each other's inspiration! 

Heeeheeehee 

Love,
June♥ 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL 
FREE TO CONTACT ME

Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments