Recent Posts

DIY Chain Bracelets - PASTEL Colors for the Spring/Summer Time!

By 11:15 PM

Hi guys! <3

I'm so happy I made these bracelets! In my opinion, it's PERFECT for the spring and summer time. I'm so glad that I was able to get pastel colored suede cords! YAYYYY~ I went to Joann's Fabric but there weren't much colors to choose from. I ended up with a pack that comes in 3 colors: Mint/Baby Blue, Orange (a bit dark in color), & green. I later went to Hobby Lobby and there were more colors to choose from! A lot of the colors are bright pastel colors, which made me soooo happy! The one thing that I got at Joann's Fabric that I really like is the anchor/rope clasp (closure) for the bracelet. It's so cute!~ The bracelet is really simple to make :) It's just a simple braid but it looks really nice stacked with other bracelets. Also, you don't have to get the anchor/rope clasp. You can use any kind of clasp/closure your want. I just prefer the anchor/rope one because it's a nautical/beach theme. 

Here's the list of materials:
1. Suede Cord (Any color you want, you could even mix&match the colors)
2. Closure/Clasp (Any you want)
3. Gold Chain (Optional replacement for one of the strands)
4. Jump Rings
5. Pliers
6. Wire cutter
7. Tape or Clipboard to hold down the bracelet as you braid it
8. Charms (Optional)





Here's the link to the DIY tutorial for these bracelets if you need help making it: 

I hope this helps~ I'll talk to you next time <3 Bye guys!

Love, 
June♥ 

Thank you so much for reading!

2 comments