Recent Posts

Pretty Little Liars Inspire Outfits - The Little Black Dress(es)

By 4:07 AM

Hello friends!

How are you? I hope you're having an amazing day today :D I just uploaded a Pretty Little Liars Inspired Outfits video and I'm SUPER HAPPY! I worked really hard on it and it's finally done! I love the introduction to the outfits, which of course has to be sneaky and creepy like in Pretty Little Liars. I'm very happy with the way it turned out ^_^ The pictures came out to be better than I thought, though to me, I feel like it's more of a vampiric look.







I was going to do a simple Little Black Dress video, but somehow I got the idea of doing a Pretty Little Liars version. I wasn't sure if anyone else has already filmed a video for it, so I went to search it up on Youtube. To my surprise, I didn't see any O_o. Anyways, I went on ahead and planned out all the outfits. It took awhile but it's DONE! I had to based it off of the four main characters: Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, & Emily Fields. 

Here's the outfits :)
Emily

Aria

Hanna

Spencer

Click to watch the video! :D

It's getting late D: I'm going to head to bed. I've been editing all day, so it's time for me to sleep. Good ngiht everyone <3

Love,
June♥ 

Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments