Recent Posts

DIY Room Decor Picture Frame With Real Starfish

By 1:48 AM

Hello Lovelies!


I'm back for another DIY project! Since I've been obsessed with anything and everything that has to do with the beach, I went on ahead and did a DIY video on how to make a starfish Photo frame. It's so BEACHY! WOOOHOO! Not only is it a good decorative piece, it also makes a great gift! My sister made one for her friend as a birthday gift and her friend loved it! 




Materials!
- A wooden frame (Thick) - I found it at Hobby Lobby
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Shell or Starfish
- Tape (Optional)
- Paint & paint brush
- Stickers (Scrapbook Stickers) - I got mines from Michael's Craft Store

I'm so happy with the way it turned out! LOVEEE IT! 

If you need a step-by-step instruction, here's the video that I've uploaded. 


Click to watch this DIY tutorial

Anyways, it's getting late :) I've got to head to bed now since I have a lot to do tomorrow :D Good night everyone!

Love,
June♥ 

Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments