Recent Posts

Back 2 School Outfit Ideas

By 2:52 AM

Hi there!

So I'm going back to school this September and I went shopping for school! I have put together six different outfits for back to school and I absolutely lovvveeee it! I'm not excited for school of course, but the outfits are exciting :D hehehe~ Most of these outfits, I feel, fits more for high school because they're more playful and youthful. College outfits to me are more mature-looking/sophisticated. But who's to say you can't wear these outfits in college? ^_^

Here's what they look like:








Which outfits do you like? I like the one with the vest most <3 

Here's the link to my outfits video if you want more in-depth details for these outfits (where I got each piece of clothing & price of each): 




Oh and here's my back to school haul video for most of the clothing items in case you're interested or if you;'re bored xD:



Anywhoooo, I'm going to head to bed now. Hope you have an amazing day/night.

Byeee~ <3

June♥ 

Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments