Recent Posts

Fall Fashion Lookbook

By 12:39 AM

Hello there!

I've been sorta m.i.a. but now I'm back, ready for fall! It's been blazing hot here in SoCal (Southern California) but fall is coming! The leaves are starting to change and I'm super excited for fall/autumn to come! It's time to bust out those boots that have been hiding in your closet for so long. What I look forward to fall most, in terms of fashion, are boots, sweaters, and cardigans! Fall, in my opinion, is a really romantic season...You know, like in the movies when couples hold hands, walking on a road, and on sides are autumn leaves and trees everywhere? Maybe it's because I watch too many movies and dramas and it's affecting my brains LOL! Anyways, fall is very calming and cozy. Here in the U.S., most people say fall, but somehow the word "autumn" to me sort of describes the season. Why? Because "autumn" sounds so calming, so cozy, and beautiful. When I think of fall or autumn, I think of colors like: brown, red/burgundy, gray, dark greens, and orange. I've incorporated some of these colors in my recent fashion lookbook for the fall. I'm quite glad/happy that I filmed my fall fashion lookbook video right before it started getting hot here in SoCal. Thank God!


If you're interested in where I got each piece of clothing, check out my video. I've posted the price as well as where I got each piece of clothing in the description box of the video: 


Okie dokie, guys. I'm gonna get ready for bed soon. I'll catch up with you later! BYEEEE! :D

Oh! Speaking of fall here's a fall/autumn nail design if you're interested in watching or if you're super bored:



Ok!~ I'm really gonna go now :D BYEEE!

June♥ 

Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments