Recent Posts

Christmas Outfit - Winter Outfit

By 11:15 PM

Hi there!

So it's been far too long since I've written anything on this blog. I've been super busy with school and work, but since I am on Winter break now, I have more time to do stuff! Horrayyyy! So for the past few weeks, I've been loving this outfit and I will find any opportunity to wear it. It's so wintery and Christmas-y! The outfit is super comfortable but very trendy and well put-together. The color combination of green, red, white, and brown is perfect for the winter season.




Where I got my stuff: 
- Green Utility Jacket: Forever 21
- Christmas Sweater: Yesstyle
- Jeans/Jegging: Hollister
- Purse: Forever 21
- Beanie: Forever 21
- Necklace: Forever 21
- Combat Boots: Guess

This outfit was featured in my Winter Lookbook. If you want to see other outfits, check out my Youtube video! :D Honestly, this outfit was my favorite out of the four outfits I wore because it looks so nice but it is comfortable.



















I'll  see you next time~ Byeee! Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Love,
June♥ 




Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments